Bits of bacon add a salty, crisp bite to this hearty side dish.
Instant Pot White Beans with Pumpkin and Bacon Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 26 minutes
Total Time: 36 minutes
- 4 bacon slices
- 1 cup chicken broth
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 small sugar pumpkin peeled and seeded
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano leaves chopped
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup water
- Cook the bacon over medium heat for 6 minutes until crisp.
- Dish out and keep aside.
- Put rest of the ingredients in the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and top with bacon.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.