If you want to make white beans with chicken sausage perfectly, then brown the sausages first to add extra depth to this easy and quick soup.
- 1/2 pound chicken sausages fully cooked and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can cannellini beans rinsed and slightly mashed
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cup chicken broth
- 1 small head escarole torn
- Put the oil and sausages in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 4 minutes on both sides and add garlic, chicken broth, beans, escarole, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.