If you want to make white beans with chicken sausage perfectly, then brown the sausages first to add extra depth to this easy and quick soup.
Instant Pot White Beans with Chicken Sausage Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 pound chicken sausages fully cooked and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can cannellini beans rinsed and slightly mashed
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cup chicken broth
- 1 small head escarole torn
- Put the oil and sausages in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 4 minutes on both sides and add garlic, chicken broth, beans, escarole, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks