The White beans salad is a perfect make-ahead dish and can be served cold or at room temperature.
Instant Pot White Beans Salad Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- 1 (15.5-ounce) cans cannellini beans rinsed
- 1/2 bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 small red onion thinly sliced
- Put the beans, salt and black pepper in the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out.
- Mix together beans with rest of the ingredients and serve.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks