Watercress teams up with eggs and provides nutritious meal to start a fine day.
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup watercress chopped
- 4 large organic eggs beaten
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper,
- Pour the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Add watercress and cook for about 1 minute.
- In a bowl, add cheese, eggs, salt and black pepper and beat till well combined.
- Transfer mixture into Instant Pot and cook for 2 minutes.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 3 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
- Dish out and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.