This instant pot wassail fills your home with amazing smell and aroma of natural sweetener. It is a great treat to anyone. Enjoy it as it is comforting and delightful.
Instant Pot Wassail Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 12 cups
- 8 cups apple cider
- 4 cups orange juice
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 lemon zest
- 1 inch ginger peeled
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add orange juice, apple cider into the instant pot.
- Take a mesh steamer basket and add remaining ingredients in it.
- Place this basket in the instant pot.
- Close the lid and set valve to sealing.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes, release the pressure naturally for 10 minutes.
- Open the lid, remove basket and discard its content.
- Serve hot from the pot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.