So, ever realized that you’ve entirely forgotten about a brand but it’s just there, because you just can’t miss it when you see it? That’s right, I’m talking about the Giantex Electric Pressure Cooker.
In today’s article, we are going to compare the very same Giantex Electric Pressure Cooker to the Pressure Cooker Giant Instant Pot (pun intended). These two are fairly different models but are really well known and really preferred brands, if you are confused between them, this article is for you! However, if you are confused between these two, you might want to research a bit more and reach out to a few more models before finally deciding on one, such models range from the Breville Fast slow pro and Fagor LUX and Fagor Premium Series (click here for their differences) up to the Power Pressure Cooker XL.
Let us now take a detailed look at the Instant Pot
Well, if you have surfed a bit on Corrie Cooks, you can easily see that we’ve got several comparisons between the Instant Pot and the other models such as Power Pressure Cooker XL, Cosori Electric Pressure Cooker and even the Secura Electric Pressure Cooker, a comparatively lesser known brand in the market.
In all of these comparisons, we’ve described the instant pot in terms of variety and flexibility and that must be clear to the reader by now (you might want to check out those comparisons again if you’re confused between the Instant Pot and the Giantex, as I said earlier) so in this article we are going to put the specialties of the Instant Pot a bit differently.
Frankly speaking, technical terms get boring to read after a while, halfway into it, you can’t wait for it to end anymore, but let us put it a bit interestingly with the actual things you need to know instead of all the specific details related to it. So, the Instant Pot provides you with the following important features:
- The Instant Pot is a bestseller because it assures one thing above all, quality. The Instant Pot is one of those electric pressure cookers available out there that do not compromise when it comes to quality.
- The Instant Pot is also very important in terms of versatility, while the specific ability would depend on a model-by-model basis, the whole brand is one of the most versatile out there. (Although it must be remembered that 8 quarts is the highest size offered by the instant pot)
- Thirdly, the Instant Pot is able to do a special thing because of which it is famous, the Instant Pot has the special ability to cook Yogurt (this is often compared to the “Flavor Infusion Technology” of the Power Pressure Cooker XL)
- The Instant Pot also provides you with brand value, making it far easier to deal with if there’s ever a problem with it (which is really rare, once again, because Instant Pot gives extra attention to quality.)
- However, the Instant Pot is also pretty expensive in comparison to the average electric pressure cooker cost out there.
- However, it can be concluded by saying that despite the cost shortcoming, the Instant Pot is still THE bestselling brand of electric pressure cookers available out there that does not let its customers down.
So, what are the main features of the Giantex Electric Pressure Cooker?
Well, the Giantex pressure cooker, just as I started the article out, is one of those names in the electric pressure cooker industry that’s hard to remember and harder to forget. You’ll not find it to be the first one to pop up in your mind (except if you’re a dedicated customer) but will be one of your top few choices if you see that it’s available where you’re trying to buy it from.
This comparatively unremembered pressure cooker has often been voted as better than even the Instant Pot! However, we can look at the main features of the Giantex Electric Pressure Cooker now.
First of all, the Giantex Electric Pressure Cooker has two models available:
Giantex 1000 Watt 6-quart Electric Pressure Cooker Brushed Stainless Steel.
- Giantex 6-Quart Electric Pressure Cooker 1000 Watt Stainless Steel Kitchen.
The only difference between these two is the “Brushed”. That is literally all the difference between these two, because otherwise all the features and specifications are exactly the same. So, we can discuss the specifications of both these models divided on the basis of outer texture at once. The main features of the Giantex Electric Pressure Cooker(s) are:
- The Giantex is also one of the bestselling Pressure Cooker models out there, in fact, it’s in the top 3 best selling models along with the Instant Pot.
- The Giantex is known for its lower end range among the best selling models. Not many best selling models provide low range electric pressure cookers while assuring quality, but Giantex is one of those who do.
- The Giantex electric pressure cooker has two models as stated earlier and both of them come in a volume of 6 quarts.
- Both of these models also have the same power consumption of about 1000 watts.
- Finally, the Giantex is one of the most economically preferred choices among the electric pressure cookers because of its brand value and high quality and functionality being provided at a low-end range.
What are the main differences between these two?
Well, while both of these Electric Pressure Cookers are bestsellers, they are sort of different, the main differences can be summed up in the following points:
- The first difference is the versatility, the Instant Pot is much more versatile as a line of products than the Giantex Electric Pressure Cookers.
- Another important difference is the size, the Giantex only offers you a size of 6 quarts while the Instant Pot offers you a huge range of sizes from 5 quarts or lower up to 8 quarts.
- The most important difference that sets these two apart, however, is the price range. The Instant Pot is much more expensive than the Giantex Electric Pressure Cooker. The Giantex Electric Pressure cooker, as mentioned earlier, is one of the only bestsellers in the low-end range.
So, which one should be chosen?
Well, both of these models are really great and if you have your priorities sorted, both of them can be good options. However, it can be concluded by saying that if you’re looking for something verified and generalized, then the Instant Pot is the best idea.
If you’re looking for something good but don’t mind trying out something new once in a while then you might as well try out the Giantex Electric pressure cooker.
[Please do note here that both of them are in the top 3 bestselling electric pressure cooker models and are thus both great options for you to choose.]