One of the best recipe of vermicelli noodle… The addition of fresh vegetables with authentic Asian seasoning transforms these vermicellinoodles plater into a healthy and wholesome luncheon meal.
Instant Pot Vermicelli Noodles with Veggies Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion chopped finely
- 3/4 cup carrot peeled and julienned
- 3/4 cup red bell peppers seeded and julienned
- 2 red chilies chopped
- 2 cups vermicelli noodles
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- salt as required
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 2 scallions sliced
- Add the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Now, add the onions and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add in the carrot, bell pepper and red chili and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the remaining ingredients except the scallions.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about1 minute.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and mix in the scallions.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks