One of the best recipe of vermicelli noodle… The addition of fresh vegetables with authentic Asian seasoning transforms these vermicellinoodles plater into a healthy and wholesome luncheon meal.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion chopped finely
- 3/4 cup carrot peeled and julienned
- 3/4 cup red bell peppers seeded and julienned
- 2 red chilies chopped
- 2 cups vermicelli noodles
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- salt as required
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 2 scallions sliced
- Add the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Now, add the onions and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add in the carrot, bell pepper and red chili and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the remaining ingredients except the scallions.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about1 minute.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and mix in the scallions.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.