Instant Pot Veggies Dish
- 6-ounce fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 2 zucchinis cut into ½-inch slices
- 1 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 garlic clove minced
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ (7-ounce) can sugar-free crushed tomatoes with juice
Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the mushrooms, onion and garlic and cook for about 5 minutes.
Add the zucchinis, basil, salt and black pepper and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
Select the “Cancel” and place tomatoes with juice on top of vegetable mixture.
Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “Low Pressure” for about 1 minutes.
Select the “Cancel” and carefully do a Natural release.
Remove the lid and serve hot.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!