This is a hearty and healthy vegetable soup which helps to detox and lose weight.
For the first version of vegetable soup – click here.
Instant Pot Vegetable Soup
- 2 medium yellow onions chopped
- 10 white mushrooms washed,chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves minced
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 carrots peeled and chopped
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 3 cups zucchini chopped
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 cups cabbage choped
- 2 cans red kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 6 cups low sodium vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp turmeric
Add oil, onion, garlic and sauté for 2 minutes in the instant pot.
Add mushrooms and sauté for 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients to Instant Pot.
Close the lid and press “SOUP” and timer to 16 minutes.
Select “cancel” and release the pressure quickly.
Remove the lid and transfer into serving bowl.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!