The combination of colored vegetable with aromatic spices make this dish delicious
- 2 small onions chopped
- 2 cup rice soaked and drained
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 carrots sliced
- 1 cup peas
- 1 medium sized turnip peeled and sliced
- 2 (14 0z.) cans vegetable broth
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- Put the canola oil, garlic and cumin in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 30 seconds and add in the onions.
- Sauté for 2 minutes and stir in the rice and stir properly.
- Add in the rest ingrediants.
- Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 8 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and serve with freshly grated coriander leaves.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.