Instant Pot vegetable noodle, a Chinese dish, is a delicious and healthy meal.
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 cup vegetables diced (choose vegetables according to your taste)
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 inch ginger minced
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 carrots diced
- 8 oz. Vegetable stock
- 8 oz. noodles cooked
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Put onion, carrots, ginger, garlic, tomatoes and vegetables in the instant pot and Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and vegetable stock.
- Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and add cooked noodles.
- Season with pepper and salt and serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.