This is an ideal recipe for vegetable biryani is a delight to your family. Filled with the richness of different vegetables which have all necessary nutrients. Packed with exotic flavour. Best for vegetarians.
Instant Pot Biryani Recipes
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 green cardamoms
- 4 whole cloves
- 6 black peppercorns
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 medium red onion sliced
- 1 green chili sliced
- 12 raw cashews broken
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas soaked in warm water for 10 minutes
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 medium potato cubed into small pieces
- 1/3 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup basmati rice soaked in 2 cups water for 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Once it is hot, add oil in it.
- Add in bay leaf, green cardamom, whole cloves, cumin seeds, black peppercorns and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add in onions, green chili, cashews and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Ad all other remaining ingredients and toss to mix well.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 5 minutes, release the pressure naturally for 5 minutes through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Serve and enjoy.
Calories: 641kcal Carbohydrates: 112g Protein: 12g Fat: 16g Saturated Fat: 2g Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g Monounsaturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 1g Sodium: 1019mg Potassium: 986mg Fiber: 9g Sugar: 8g Vitamin A: 10638IU Vitamin C: 33mg Calcium: 112mg Iron: 4mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.