This is an ideal recipe for vegetable biryani is a delight to your family. Filled with the richness of different vegetables which have all necessary nutrients. Packed with exotic flavour. Best for vegetarians.
Instant Pot Biryani Recipes
Instant Pot Vegetable biryani
- 1 ½ tablespoon oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 green cardamoms
- 4 whole cloves
- 6 black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 medium red onion sliced
- 1 green chili sliced
- 12 raw cashews broken
- 2 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- ½ cup frozen green peas soaked in warm water for 10 minutes
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 medium potato cubed into small pieces
- ⅓ cup cilantro chopped
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup basmati rice soaked in 2 cups water for 20 minutes
- 1 ½ cups water
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Once it is hot, add oil in it.
- Add in bay leaf, green cardamom, whole cloves, cumin seeds, black peppercorns and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add in onions, green chili, cashews and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Ad all other remaining ingredients and toss to mix well.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 5 minutes, release the pressure naturally for 5 minutes through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Serve and enjoy.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂