Instant Pot Vegetable Au Gratin with 100% Pork Pepperoni
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups mixed,vegetables diced
- 1/2 cup 100% pork pepperoni slices cooked and browned
- 2 cups Béchamel sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper to season
- nutmeg powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- milk optional – only required for thinning sauce if too thick
Add water to the Instant Pot and set the steamer basket inside.
Place vegetable cubes in the basket and secure the lid
Cook on “Manual” function for 5 minutes at high pressure.
Release the pressure completely and transfer the drained vegetables into a bowl.
Heat butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add garlic and Béchamel sauce, combined cheese and nutmeg powder.
Mix well until smooth then add milk.
Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Add steamed vegetables.
Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish and top it with bacon slices, breadcrumbs and cheese.
Bake for about 5 minutes in a preheated oven.
Slice and serve.