The soft filling of raspberries into a molten lava cake makes this dessert amazingly delightful and tasty.
Looking for more cakes? Here are some:
Instant Pot Vanilla Raspberry Molten Lava Cake Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 20 g raspberry compote
- 40 g all-purpose flour
- 50 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 60 ml milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 20 ml extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- Place the trivet in an instant pot and add one cup water in it.
- With olive oil, grease the ramekins.
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, vanilla extract and salt.
- Slowly mix milk, olive oil and egg in it. Whisk it well to make a consistent cake batter.
- Pour the batter into the ramekins, pipe the raspberries mixture inside the cake batter.
- Put the ramekins on trivet and close the lid.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes on “high” pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and carefully take the ramekins out.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks