A hearty and versatile veggie stew for mid-week dinners… Italian seasoning and herbs infuse a flavorsome touch in veggies.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped finely
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1(6-ounce) can white button mushrooms
- 1(6-ounce) can portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1/3 tbsp dried sage
- 5 tbsp water
- 1(14-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1(6-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 large potato chopped
- 1 1/2 cup frozen green beans thawed
- 1 1/2 cup frozen peas thawed
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- to taste salt
- pinch Freshly ground black pepper
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the onion, carrot and celery and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the mushrooms, Italian seasoning, rosemary, sage and water and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 15 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.