A powerful drink which is a great immunity booster from cold.
This creamy and healthy drink is made with coconut milk, turmeric, honey and warm spices.
Instant Pot Turmeric Milk Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 cups water
- 1 (13½-ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 3 whole cloves
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- In the pot of Instant Pot, place all the ingredients except the honey and stir to combine.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 15 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release for about 10 minutes and then, do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and through a strainer strain the mixture into a pitcher.
- Add the honey and stir to combine well.
- Transfer into mugs and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.