A powerful drink which is a great immunity booster from cold.
This creamy and healthy drink is made with coconut milk, turmeric, honey and warm spices.
Instant Pot Turmeric Milk Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 cups water
- 1 (13½-ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 3 whole cloves
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- In the pot of Instant Pot, place all the ingredients except the honey and stir to combine.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 15 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release for about 10 minutes and then, do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and through a strainer strain the mixture into a pitcher.
- Add the honey and stir to combine well.
- Transfer into mugs and serve.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks