Pasta lover will definitely love this recipe as it has a distinct blend and twist of tuna along with capers.
More Instant Pot pasta recipes
Instant Pot Tuna & Capers Pasta in Tomato Sauce Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 anchovies
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1½ tsp salt
- 16 oz fusilli pasta
- 2.5 oz cans tuna in olive oil
- 2 tbsp capers
- Select “Sauté” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Add oil, garlic and anchovies, Sauté until golden brown.
- Stir in tomato puree, salt, pasta and tuna.
- Add enough water to cover the pasta and secure the lid.
- Cook on “Manual” function for 4 minutes at low pressure.
- Once done, release the pressure naturally then remove the lid.
- Cook on “Sauté” for 2 to 3 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Serve warm.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.