A delicious combo of chickpeas, veggies, apricot and spices!
Instant Pot cooking gives this classic Tagine an extra dose of deliciousness.
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cup dried chickpeas rinsed,soaked overnight and drained
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 green chili pepper chopped
- 1 sweet potato peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 cups whole cherry tomatoes
- 6 dried apricots pitted
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1/2 cup olives pitted and sliced
- In a bowl, add flour, spices, salt,black pepper and broth and mix until smooth.
- In the pot of Instant Pot, place broth mixture and remaining ingredients and gently, stir to combine.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 10-12 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Remove the lid and discard cinnamon stick.
- Serve hot with the garnishing of olives.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.