This instant pot tomato with beans is a hearty dish to have.
It is juicy and full energy. It keeps you full and energetic throughout the day.
Instant Pot Tomato White Beans Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 slices bacon chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 1/4 cups dry cannellini beans
- 28 ounce RedPack whole peeled plum tomatoes
- 6 ounce tomato paste
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add bacon and cook till they are brown.
- Add onions, garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Turn of the instant pot and add bay leaf, beans, salt, tomatoes, chicken broth, tomato paste.
- Stir to combine.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 30 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Stir well and add salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.