This is quick and fluffy quiche made with spinach and tomato with key ingredients cheese.
Instant Pot Tomato Spinach Quiche Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach roughly chopped
- 1 cup diced tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried walnuts
- 3 large green onions sliced
- 4 tomato slices topping the quiche
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper.
- Add onions, tomatoes, chopped spinach leaves in a baking quiche mould. Pour the egg mixture from the top.
- Garnish with tomato slices and grated parmesan cheese.
- Add water into an instant pot and place the rack.
- Place the quiche mould on the rack.
- Set to the “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release pressure quickly.
- Remove the quiche from the Instant Pot and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.