Instant Pot Tomato Spinach Quiche
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach roughly chopped
- 1 cup diced tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried walnuts
- 3 large green onions sliced
- 4 tomato slices topping the quiche
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper.
Add onions, tomatoes, chopped spinach leaves in a baking quiche mould. Pour the egg mixture from the top.
Garnish with tomato slices and grated parmesan cheese.
Add water into an instant pot and place the rack.
Place the quiche mould on the rack.
Set to the “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes.
Select the “Cancel” and release pressure quickly.
Remove the quiche from the Instant Pot and serve hot.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!