Instant Pot Tomato Soup
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 ½ pound fresh tomatoes chopped
- 1 tbsp homemade tomato sauce
- 1 tsp dried parsley crushed
- 1 tsp dried basil crushed
- to taste Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
Pour the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the onion and garlic and cook for about 3 minutes.
Select the “Cancel” and stir in the tomatoes, homemade tomato sauce, herbs, black pepper and broth. Next, secure the lid and select “Soup” and just use the default time of 10 minutes. Select the “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
Remove the lid and stir in the sugar and vinegar and with an immerse blender, puree the soup.
Serve immediately with the garnishing of basil.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!