Instant Pot tomato rice is a simple yet delicious dish with no spices to preserve its
Instant Pot Tomato Rice Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 8 medium tomatoes sliced in round shape
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup basmati rice soaked and drained
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- Put the cumin seeds and canola oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 45 seconds and add in the tomatoes.
- Cook for 6 minutes and add rice.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 6 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.