This cheesy dish loaded with zucchini and tomatoes is very delicious and tasty. This is perfect for breakfast and can be served as dinner with a salad.
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 3 cups bell pepper roughly chopped
- 1 cup diced tomatoes chopped
- 3 large green onion sliced
- 4 slice tomato topping the quiche
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup zucchini
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper.
- Add onions, tomatoes, zucchini, chopped bell peppers in a baking quiche mould. Pour the egg mixture from the top.
- Garnish with tomato slices and grated parmesan cheese.
- Add water into an Instant Pot and place the rack. Place the quiche mould on the rack or the metal trivet.
- Set to the “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release pressure quickly.
- Remove the quiche from the Instant Pot and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.