Instant Pot Tomato Bell pepper Quiche
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 3 cups bell pepper roughly chopped
- 1 cup diced tomatoes chopped
- 3 large green onion sliced
- 4 slice tomato topping the quiche
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup zucchini
In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper.
Add onions, tomatoes, zucchini, chopped bell peppers in a baking quiche mould. Pour the egg mixture from the top.
Garnish with tomato slices and grated parmesan cheese.
Add water into an Instant Pot and place the rack. Place the quiche mould on the rack or the metal trivet.
Set to the “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes.
Select the “Cancel” and release pressure quickly.
Remove the quiche from the Instant Pot and serve hot.