Tomato basil soup with cheese balls is nutritious, easy to make and a perfect choice for side dish. It has a flavoursome aroma and exquisite taste.
Instant Pot Tomato Basil Soup With Cheese Balls Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 16 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped basil leaves
- 1 onion sliced
- 28 ounce canned tomatoes
- 3 tbsp sun dried tomatoes
- 4 cup water
- 1 carrot roughly chopped
- 1 potato diced
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 24 ounce frozen cheese balls
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add butter, pepper, chopped basil leaves, onions and carrots in the inner pot of instant pot. Stir well.
- Then, add tomatoes, potatoes, tomato paste, sun dried tomatoes, water and salt in the inner pot.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and blend the contents to get a smooth mixture.
- Add it in the instant pot again.
- Meanwhile, fry frozen cheese balls and add them into hot soup in the instant pot.
- Simmer for a while and dish out.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks