It is a very delicious quiche containing diced tomatoes and fresh basil leaves. It is easy-to-make in instant pot and is a treat for quiche lovers.
Instant Pot Tomato Basil Quiche Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves roughly chopped
- 1 cup diced tomatoes chopped
- 1 green onion sliced
- 4 tomato slices
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- salt and pepepr to taste
- Add eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- Then, add onions, tomatoes, chopped basil leaves in a baking quiche mould and pour the egg mixture on it.
- Garnish it with tomato slices and grated parmesan cheese.
- Meanwhile, add water in the inner pot of instant pot and place trivet in it.
- Place the quiche mould on the trivet and close the lid.
- Press the “Manual” button and cook for about 20 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Take out the quiche and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks