Tomato and pumpkin soup is hearty and gives a mouthwatering and delightful taste to the taste buds when served with cream topping.
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 can juicy tomatoes
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 5 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 potato diced
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 cup water
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice powder
- 3½ tbsp sun dried tomatoes
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp celery
- pepper to taste
- Put butter in an instant pot, add onions and carrots into it.
- Sprinkle black pepper and stir frequently until onions are soft.
- Add potatoes, sun dried tomatoes, canned tomatoes, beans, celery, pumpkin puree, water, tomato paste and salt.
- Adjust the pressure on manual “high” for 5 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Blend the mixture to get the accurate consistency.
- Sprinkle pumpkin spice powder on top and serve with cream topping.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.