his is a delightful meal, full of exciting flavors. Tofu tastes so good and its combination with peanut sauce is divine.
Instant Pot Tofu with Peanut Sauce Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 15 ounce firm tofu
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp ghee
- peanut sauce for dipping
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp green curry paste
- Open the tofu package and drain the liquid, cut it into half.
- Place this in a zip lock bag and place that bag in the freezer for 3 hours.
- To cook tofu, add it in the instant pot.
- Add warm water in it.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 5 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- While the tofu is being cooked, we’ll make the sauce.
- For sauce, take a bowl and all ingredients of the sauce, mix well.
- Heat them in sauce pan for 2 minutes and add it in instant pot.
- Mix well and serve.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks