It is an exquisite dish made up of chicken. It originates from India but is cooked all over the world.
Instant Pot Tikka Masala Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 lb chicken boneless and skinless
- 14 ounce canned,crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/4 tsp dried ginger
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1½ tsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp turnmeric
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- salt to taste
- Add chicken chunks in the instant pot and sauté it for 5-8 minutes.
- Then add onions and garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Now, add remaining ingredients in the instant pot except cream and salt.
- Cover the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for 8 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Again press “Sauté” and add cream and salt.
- Dish out and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks