This dish adds a delicious and spicy taste to sweetpotato rice by adding Thai sauce.
Instant Pot Thai Sweet Potatoes with Brown Rice Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 cup rice cooked
- 2 cup water
- 6 cup candy potatoes diced
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Thai red sauce
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Add water and candy potatoes to the instant pot. Cook this on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Drain the boiled candy potatoes.
- Put all the ingredients in instant pot and Sauté for 30 seconds. Toss the drained potatoes in this instant pot.
- While serving, arrange brown rice at the bottom and maple potato mixture on the top.
- Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.