Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese and serve .Brown rice are simply flavored with colorful vegetables and Thai sauce in its rich and
- 2 cup rice cooked
- 2 cup chicken boneless
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup peas peeled
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- ½ cup Thai red sauce
- ½ cup pecans chopped
- 3-4 green chillies chopped
- 1 cup corn seeds, soacked
- 2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Add water, chicken and peas to the instant pot. Cook this on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Drain the boiled peas.
- Put all the ingredients in instant pot and Sauté for 30 seconds. Toss the drained peas in this instant pot.
- While serving, arrange brown rice at the bottom and maple potato mixture on the top.
- Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.