This creamy and fluffy cheesecake is filled in graham cracker crust that add a crunchiness into it.
If you want to diversify, you can use the Instant Pot lemon curd for topping.
- 6 graham cracker sheets
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cups cookies, coconut macaroon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp red Thai bird chillies chopped
- Select a cheesecake pan according to the size of an instant pot.
- Mix butter, crackers and coconut macaroon, pulse in a food processor until it becomes a crumbling mixture.
- Take a spring foam pan and grease the bottom with butter, spread the cookie mixture evenly on the bottom.
- The mixture should be one inch high from the sides.
- Beat the cream cheese, add the remaining contents to make a smooth and creamy mixture.
- Pour the creamy mixture evenly on the crust.
- Set the trivet in an instant pot and add 3 cups of water in it.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and place on the trivet.
- Cover with the lid and cook on manual “high” pressure for 15 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and serve the cheese cake with whipped cream.
Calories: 409kcal Carbohydrates: 31g Protein: 7g Fat: 29g Saturated Fat: 15g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 138mg Sodium: 361mg Potassium: 159mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 23g Vitamin A: 1103IU Vitamin C: 1mg Calcium: 101mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.