Tacos are the perfect Saturday night dinner, for a fun and relaxing evening with friends!
Try this vegetarian recipe, with plenty of veggies and flavor to enjoy a satisfying but healthy meal! You can just prepare one or two tacos as a snack or make an entire dinner with different kinds of fillings. Healthy eating has never been so easy and fast!
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup black beans cooked
- 6 taco shells
- 5 tomatoes chopped
- 2 red onions sliced
- 1 cabbage shredded
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- Salt to taste
- Pour olive oil into your Instant Pot and add onions, tomatoes, black beans and bell pepper.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for 3 minutes, until your veggies start to fry.
- Adjust with salt.
- Add also chili sauce and water and lock the lid.
- Cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Quickly release the steam.
- Fill each taco shell with some cooked veggies and also add some avocado, cabbage and sour cream.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks