It is a very easy instant pot dish cooked in short time and has a good taste. It originates from Asia but is loved all over the world.
Instant Pot Tacos With Vegan Cheese Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 14 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cabbage thinly shredded
- 4 green onions chopped
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 4 tbsp vegan sour cream
- 1/4 cup purple onion chopped
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 taco shells
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1 avocado peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup vegan cheese shredded
- salt to taste
- Add olive oil, cilantro, black beans and salt in the inner pot of instant pot. Select “Sauté”.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 6 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and remove the mixture in a bowl.
- Now, take a taco shell, place a spoonful of beans mixture, 2 teaspoons avocado slices, 2 teaspoons sour cream, some shredded cabbage, chopped green onions and top them with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks