A healthy and fulfilling recipe that satisfies the appetite completely! It has a wonderful taste with crunchy and cheesy exterior.
Instant Pot Tacos With Pizza Style Filling Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 8 taco shells
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 4 green onions finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup capsicum chopped
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 cup black beans cooked
- 1 tsp salt
- cheddar cheese shredded
- mozzarella cheese shredded
- cabbage shredded
- Put oil in an instant pot and add chopped onions, capsicum and tomatoes into it.
- Add black beans, salt and cilantro and cover with the lid.
- Cook for 6 minutes on “high” pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Take out the mixture in the bowl.
- Place a spoonful of the mixture on one taco shell, place avocado slices, chopped cabbage and green onions, chili sauce and sour cream, put cheddar and mozzarella cheese on the top.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks