Instant pot Swiss beef paleo is a delicious and healthy Swiss dish.
- 1 pound beef
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 onions chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp ginger minced
- 2 tbsp allspice
- 1 tbsp celery
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp oregano dried
- Put the olive oil and garlic in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté” for 2 minutes.
- Add beef and the rest of ingredients in the instant pot.
- Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 35-40 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and broil the beef in oven for 10 minutes per side until lightly charred.
- Serve with freshly grated coriander leaves.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.