An amazingly delicious dish of chicken thighs with sweet and sour sauce… Combo of tomato sauce, lemon juice, tamari and seasoning help to infuse a ton of flavors into chicken thighs.
Instant Pot Sweet & Sour Chicken Thighs Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic clove minced
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add chicken and sprinkle thighs, salt and black pepper and cook for about 5 minutes or until browned from all sides.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in tomato sauce, tamari, maple syrup and lemon juice.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 10 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water.
- Remove the lid and select “Sauté”.
- Add cornstarch mixture, stirring continuously. Cook for about 4-5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Select “Cancel” and serve hot with the garnishing of parsley.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks