This Instant Pot chicken thighs is an amazingly delicious dish of chicken with sweet and sour sauce.
Combo of tomato sauce, lemon juice, tamari and seasoning help to infuse a ton of flavors into the chicken thighs.
Can I use Chicken Leg Quarters?
Can I use chicken drumsticks?
You can also use them to make this Instant Pot chicken leg quarters recipe.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic clove minced
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add chicken and sprinkle thighs, salt and black pepper and cook for about 5 minutes or until browned from all sides.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in tomato sauce, tamari, maple syrup and lemon juice.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 10 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water.
- Remove the lid and select “Sauté”.
- Add cornstarch mixture, stirring continuously. Cook for about 4-5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Select “Cancel” and serve hot with the garnishing of parsley.