An old fashioned sweet potato bread that will be great as breakfast and dessert as well.
The blend of warm spices and coconut sugar brightens the taste of potato puree nicely.
Instant Pot Sweet Potato BreadPrint Pin Rate
- 1 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup sweet potato puree
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup walnuts chopped
- Line a 3½x7 ½-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flours, coconut sugar, baking soda, spices and salt.
- Add the eggs, almond milk, sweet potato puree, coconut oil and vinegar and beat until smooth.
- Gently, fold in the walnuts.
- Place the mixture into prepared loaf pan evenly.
- With a piece of foil, cover the loaf pan.
- In the bottom of Instant Pot, arrange a steamer trivet and pour 2 cups of water.
- Place the bread pan on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 30 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the bread pan onto a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Cut into desired sized slices and serve.
Calories: 260kcal Carbohydrates: 22g Protein: 7g Fat: 18g Saturated Fat: 5g Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g Monounsaturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 61mg Sodium: 330mg Potassium: 133mg Fiber: 4g Sugar: 5g Vitamin A: 3455IU Vitamin C: 4mg Calcium: 64mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.