An old fashioned sweet potato bread that will be great as breakfast and dessert as well.
The blend of warm spices and coconut sugar brightens the taste of potato puree nicely.
- 1 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup sweet potato puree
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup walnuts chopped
- Line a 3½x7 ½-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flours, coconut sugar, baking soda, spices and salt.
- Add the eggs, almond milk, sweet potato puree, coconut oil and vinegar and beat until smooth.
- Gently, fold in the walnuts.
- Place the mixture into prepared loaf pan evenly.
- With a piece of foil, cover the loaf pan.
- In the bottom of Instant Pot, arrange a steamer trivet and pour 2 cups of water.
- Place the bread pan on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 30 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the bread pan onto a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Cut into desired sized slices and serve.
Calories: 260kcal Carbohydrates: 22g Protein: 7g Fat: 18g Saturated Fat: 5g Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g Monounsaturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 61mg Sodium: 330mg Potassium: 133mg Fiber: 4g Sugar: 5g Vitamin A: 3455IU Vitamin C: 4mg Calcium: 64mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.