Chicken wings are super delicious and yummy to fulfill each portion of your keto diet.
- 1 pound grass-fed chicken wings
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- to taste salt
- In a shallow dish, mix together taco seasoning and salt.
- Add chicken wings and coat with seasoning mixture evenly.
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of water in Instant Pot.
- Place the wings on top of trivet in a single layer.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to broiler.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer chicken wings onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Broil for about 5-10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.