This is very healthy and tasty soup with rich nutrients and unique flavour.
Instant Pot Super Healthy Chicken Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter peeled and chopped
- 3 large carrots
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano crushed
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme crushed
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cup homemade chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound grass-fed cooked chicken shredded
- 2 cup fresh kale trimmed and chopped
- Place the butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the celery, carrot and onion and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add herbs and black pepper and cook for about 1 minute.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the broth, cheese and water.
- Secure the lid and select “Soup” and just use the default time of 4 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir in the chicken and kale. Select “Sauté” and cook for about 1-2 minutes more.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks