These stuffed sweet potatoes are not just easy and quick to prepare, they are also super healthy.
If you need some quick side dish, are if you are looking for something that will please your vegan guests, you should really try dish.
I really like this dish since it’s so colorful and looks great on a plate.
Looking for something similar? Try to make these Instant Pot sweet potato cubes.
- 2 small sweet potatoes
- 2 cups arugula
- ½ cup cherries tomatoes
- 1 can chickpeas
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add 1 cup of water to Instant Pot.
- Add the sweet potatoes.
- Close the lid, Set valve to 'sealing', and cook at high pressure for 15 minutes.
- When timer beeps, allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes before releasing the rest of the pressure manually.
- Open the lid and remove the sweet potatoes carefully. Let them cool a little.
- During that time add the arugula, cherries tomatoes and chickpeas in a bowl and mix well.
- Place the salad on top of each sweet potato.
- Sprinkle balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks