This recipe is just like peach pie. It is juicy and refreshing. It has peaches which are good for the people who have diabetes.
- 5 peaches
- 1/4 cup cassava flour
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 cup maple sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp butter
- pinch sea salt
- Cut off the tops of peaches and remove their pits. Make the peaches little hollow.
- Take a bowl and add flour, cinnamon, butter, sea salt and ¼ teaspoon of almond extract in it.
- Mix it well till its crumbly. Fill the peaches with this mixture.
- Now place the trivet in the instant pot. Add water and remaining almond extract in it.
- Place the peaches on the trivet and close the lid.
- Press “Manual” and select cooking time to 3 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and take out the peaches and serve with anything you like.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.