Yummy instant pot strawberry compote is easy to make. It has a fruity chunky jam texture. The taste is so sweet and delicious. Perfect with waffles and pancakes.
- 1 lb fresh strawberries rinsed, top trimmed
- 4 tbsp fresh (blood) orange juice
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Cut the strawberries in cubes.
- Add strawberries and orange juice to the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lidand select sauté.
- Add chia seeds and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Let the compote cool (possibly in the fridge) and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.