A classic American dessert that is not only simple to prepare, but delicious as well… This cobbler is loaded with the flavor of garden-fresh strawberries, butter, sugar and vanilla extract.
Instant Pot Strawberry Cobbler Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup fresh strawberrirs hulled and sliced
- 1 cup water
- In large bowl, add all ingredients except strawberries and water and with a whisk, mix until well combined.
- Gently, fold in strawberry slices.
- Place the mixture into a large greased ramekin.
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour the water.
- Arrange the ramekin on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 12 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release for about 5 minutes and then, do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and setaside to cool slightly before serving.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.