A great amazing easy dish to start your day with. It has all the important nutrients and give you energy to kick start your day.
Instant Pot Steel-Cut Oatmeal Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 24 minutes
Total Time: 34 minutes
- 2 cups steel cuts oats
- 5 cups water
- Add all ingredients in instant pot and stir well.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 4 minutes. Release the pressure naturally for 20 minutes through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Serve hot with maple syrup, cinnamon, nuts or anything you like.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.