Buttered rice is simply flavored with delicious tomatoes and shredded mozzarella cheese
in its rich and tasty dish.
Instant Pot Steamed Tomatoes with Buttered Rice Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 6-8 tomatoes
- 2 cup herb butter rice cooked
- 1 ½ cup water
- 1 ½ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Cut off the top of tomatoes keeping the bulb intact.
- Put water and a rack in the instant pot.
- Spoon out the inner part of tomatoes and put the whole tomato bulb on the rack.
- Close the lid and set the Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 6-7 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and remove the steamed tomatoes carefully.
- Stuff the steamed tomatoes with herb rice and cheese. Put the tomatoes on grill rack in the microwave oven for 6 minutes to get crispy.
- Serve hot immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.