Buttered rice is simply flavored with delicious tomatoes and shredded mozzarella cheese
in its rich and tasty dish.
Instant Pot Steamed Tomatoes with Buttered Rice Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 6-8 tomatoes
- 2 cup herb butter rice cooked
- 1 ½ cup water
- 1 ½ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Cut off the top of tomatoes keeping the bulb intact.
- Put water and a rack in the instant pot.
- Spoon out the inner part of tomatoes and put the whole tomato bulb on the rack.
- Close the lid and set the Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 6-7 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and remove the steamed tomatoes carefully.
- Stuff the steamed tomatoes with herb rice and cheese. Put the tomatoes on grill rack in the microwave oven for 6 minutes to get crispy.
- Serve hot immediately.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks