Steamed mustard mayo asparagus is yummy and tasty and cooked within no time in an instant pot.
Instant Pot Steamed Mustard Mayo Asparagus Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 12-14 asparagus stems
- 1 lemon sliced into halves
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Add one cup of water in an instant pot and place the trivet.
- Put asparagus stems in horizontal position and squeeze lemon from top.
- Cook on manual “high” for 6-8 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Serve with the mix of mustard and mayonnaise and olive oil.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.