Delicate potatoes filled with cheese bring distinctive flavour and taste. This is a perfect starter for your meal.
- 8 medium potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Add water to the Instant Pot and place the rack on it.
- Place the potatoes on the rack and set to the “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release the pressure naturally.
- Scoop out the mash from the centre forming a hollow. Add mozzarella cheese and place on the grill rack for 5 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of filling.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.