Simply steamed beans can be magical and capture the essence of summer.
- 1/2 cup washed french beans
- 1/2 cup washed broad beans
- 1 1/2 cups water
- salt and pepper
- olive oil for rubbing
- Add water in the Instant pot and place the steamer rack.
- Keep broad and French beans on the steamer rack.
- Close the lid and set the “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release the pressure and remove the beans carefully.
- Rub the steamed beans with salt and pepper and olive oil.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.