Beans are very essential in daily life routine. These steamed black beans provide
exclusive flavor to your meal by its exceptional taste.
Instant Pot Steamed Black Beans Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
- 1 cup black beans soaked overnight
- 1½ cup water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Put the oil and cumin seeds in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for45 seconds and add black beans, spices and water.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks