It is healthy and easy-to-make snack, perfect for children. It has an exquisite taste and savoury aroma
Instant Pot Steamed Baby Potatoes Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 12 baby potatoes
- 1½ cup water
- Add 1½ cups of water in the inner pot of instant pot and place the steamer rack in it.
- Place the baby potatoes on the steamer rack and close the lid.
- Press the “Manual” button and cook for 8-10 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Take out the steamed baby potatoes and serve hot.
This recipe is part of the biggest FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1080 original and delicious recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes = Corrie Cooks