It is healthy and easy-to-make snack, perfect for children. It has an exquisite taste and savoury aroma
Instant Pot Steamed Baby Potatoes Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 12 baby potatoes
- 1½ cup water
- Add 1½ cups of water in the inner pot of instant pot and place the steamer rack in it.
- Place the baby potatoes on the steamer rack and close the lid.
- Press the “Manual” button and cook for 8-10 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Take out the steamed baby potatoes and serve hot.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks